Previously posted on [Proposal] Fund BalancerDAO for Q2 2022
Partnerships had two line items for Q1 - 415 BAL for two potential Junior Biz Dev hires and 250 BAL for Misc expenses. Only 100 BAL was paid to Cosme Fulanito for some analysis work on Liquidity Mining. For Q2, Partnerships is not requesting any additional budget beyond compensation.
- Yearly Partnership with BanklessDAO through LM program, which is meant to leverage the high user base for marketing and general visibility (State of the DAO newsletter) (Q2 will focus around veBAL)
- Curated Overnight’s USD+ on Polygon boosted pool (still on the final development phase)
- Won over the strong QuickSwap & Sushi competition for Matic liquid staking on Polygon; projected liquidity over 200M$
- Curated, brought to the Community and finally approved the Hexagon Dex on Avalanche.
- Built the “partnership Flowchart” accessible here.
- Developed the Balancer Friendly Fork Framework
Liquidity Mining Committee
- Increased general efficiency for LM distribution;
- Strategic Partners are now connected through Partnership;
- Introduced the “90 days incentive program”
- Introduced the “Rising Star” program
- Introduced a new Standard Operating Procedure for double incentives programs (Multisig wallet seeding)
- “Cosme Fulanito” produced a weekly report for LM efficiency;
We initially requested two interns dedicated to the subDAO, ideally these roles were supposed to alleviate some workload on the Team. Existing Ballers partially covered these roles well at the start but lack of structure/process reduced the ability of tasks to be easily delegated to these new members of the subDAO. Their time was therefore absorbed by existing roles within the DAO. Dedicated partnership members are therefore the preferred path forward.