The Partnership subDAO is formed by three pillars (working teams), each of them with clear mandates.
Teams operate independently but also act in conjunction when necessary:
- Partnership: responsible for seeking projects that can potentially be integrated into the Balancer Protocol. The mandate is not limited to integrations and BoB (Built on Balancer) initiatives, but also to the search of innovative products and potential partners willing to make Balancer their primary source of liquidity;
- Liquidity Mining: The LM Committee, now absorbed under the Partnership subDAO, is responsible for BAL allocations that maximise capital efficiency, attract and retain Protocol Liquidity;
- Rising Stars: Team specifically dedicated to the discovery and attraction of promising projects. Rising Stars should be leveraged in conjunction with LBP Platforms such as CopperLaunch. The Leveraging effect is coordinated with the Marketing subDAO via AMA initiatives and similar arrangements; The Rising Star Program is a pilot program and is evaluated on a Quarterly basis depending on Performance.
In addition to the areas of expertise of each pillar, groups should follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to reduce subjective opinions and with the intent to streamline processes.
With this in mind, a high level workflow has been created to be used as a guideline. The workflow can be adopted as a general guidance to be consulted by the Balancer team and external entities seeking to interact with the Balancer Partnership subDAO.
The workflow can be found here
- Engage with Protocols and Communities and seek synergies;
- Attract and retain liquidity (TVL);
- Fund projects to expand the Balancer ecosystem.
Liquidity Mining (LM) Committee
The LM Program is under the direct control of the LM committee. All relevant information is detailed here.
Rising Stars Program
The "Rising Stars" program should focus its attention exclusively on innovative projects and successful LBP launches. This initiative is a pilot program and should be reevaluated every quarter depending on performance.
The parameters for projects participating in LBP launches should be: