As Longhash's contract terminated, I proposed to allocate the fund to try other marketing campaign. I get some quotations from Chinese/Taiwanese crypto platforms. Here's a brief:
Number 1 crypto news media in China.
Basic package: USD$15,000/month
Details see attachment here
I got barriers on setting up account as they need company registration info and KYC.
As Chinese regulations, I sometimes got problems on using Chinese websites.
🚨 Chainnews website just banned from China and cannot be visited. IMO Taiwanese crypto media is the safest and best choice for us right now.
- Number 1 crypto news media in Taiwan.
- Sponsored Article: USD$500/piece
- Pop up banner: USD$600/month (FTX is using it. No rooms until 3 months later. We gotta decide in advance.)
- Details see attachment here
- Note: As the chief editor is my friend, he was willing to give me a discount for USD$250/piece 3 months ago. Now there's a price adjustment in article price, he could keep his promise for the first 3 months. But if we renew our contract in the next season, there will be USD$500/piece.
Both media need us to provide materials. Here's my plan:
Place a small amount in these Chinese media for 3 months and review it 3 months later. As there are some Chinese audiences on ABmedia and its page views is around 20K-30K, it's a good bet to try it out.
For chainnews one, it needs many extra works that I may not be able to handle. So my suggestion:
- 2 articles prepared by me every month
- Reservation for Pop up banner for 3 months after